What to give mom on Mother's Day? Surprise box
Mother's Day (in November 2015, it falls on November 29) is increasingly celebrated in kindergartens and schools: they make presents for their moms with their own hands, prepare concerts. And what to give mom for Mother's Day in the family - so that in the manufacture of crafts both children and adults participate? We offer a gift with a surprise: flowers, packed in a gift box. Thanks to our master class, the flowers will look like a real bouquet, they will not freeze in the case of transportation and will remain fresh for a long time!
We will need:
- decorative box
- ribbon, lace or lace for decoration
- mica (transparent film)
- floral knife and pruner
- floral sponge oasis
- glue gun
- We chose the following flowers:
- roses - ordinary and spray
- viburnum berries
- eucalyptus leaves
- First prepare the box. To keep flowers fresh and beautiful for a long time, we use an oasis - a special floral sponge that keeps moisture inside. Before dabbing the oasis, you should put a waterproof film on the bottom of the box.
- Measure out the required piece of oasis and cut the bar in half lengthwise: the oasis should be placed in the box about half. Now soak the oasis: put it on the surface of the water, wait until it sinks into the water. Place the oasis in the box and cut off the excess film around the edges.
- Now we proceed to the most floral design. Always start filling the composition with large colors. Arrange the flowers in the box in a chaotic and asymmetrical way, it is not necessary to start from the middle or place the same flowers next to each other.
- If you want the box lid to close, leave the stems of flowers no more than 3-4 centimeters long.
- After the large buds are used, fill the empty space with small flowers, greens and berries.
- The final touch is a decorative ribbon. Using a glue gun attach the tape you like to the box, it will complete the image.